A library to log and view changes on the file system. This is a Windows.Forms control.
- Current version v.126.96.36.199 (06.08.17)
- A visual component which uses Rich Text to show file system changes visually and can also write a log (*.log) as a pain text file
- A support for filters and exclude filters is possible
- A truncation of of both visual and file logs can be set via the component’s properties
- Colors can be defined for events when a file or a directory was either renamed, deleted, modified or created for the visual log via the component’s properties
- The component is fully localizable via the component’s properties
- Full XML documentation including private/public members and internal code documentation
- Support for architectures “ANY CPU”
- No p/invokes are used
- No dependencies to external libraries
- A Microsoft® Windows® supporting .NET Framework v.4.5
- LGPL v3 compatible application
- The icons used by the were created by the Aha-Soft 16×16 Free Application Icons collection which is licensed under the terms of (CC BY 3.0 US).
- The FolderSelectDialog is Public Domain from this blog (Dev Blog / Bill)
A sample application running the component (monitoring C:\) with exclude filter of “appdata” and file mask of “*.*”