A tabbed notepad software with scripting support (C#; for manipulating a file contents).
- Support for spell checking via Hunspell dictionaries using a pure C# implementation of the Hunspell, WeCantSpell: Hunspell.
- New files are automatically saved into a SQLite database; this software doesn’t ask questions while closing it or if the session is ending.
- Pure C#.
- Open source, well documented source code; fork, make PR or develop further on your own.
- Localizable directly from the menu for your own language. (new languages are welcome!).
- Highly customizable.
- Possibility to export a code file to HTML maintaining the lexer style.
- Small size (installer: ~4 MB).
- Session support; you may create a session for etc. one for common files, one for SQL files and so on.
- Support for plug-ins as .NET assemblies. A sample plugin is included (a modified ROT-13 algorithm – surprise!).
- A difference (diff) viewer both side-by-side and as a list based on the DiffPlex library.
- Currently supported locales: en-US, fi-FI.
- Based on the great library called ScintillaNET.
- Support for URL detection within the text.
- License: MIT.
- Microsoft® Windows® supporting .NET Framework v.4.7.
- Resemblance with the famous Notepad++ ?: This software has no intention to compete with the Notepad++ software while the outlook of the software is somewhat familiar with it. The main differences are the script support, the managed programming language; C# and the session support.
- Current version v.18.104.22.168 (04.05.2020)
- A lot since the start (something last year x 2..)
The main window containing text while editing this article
The script runner window with a template script
The settings dialog
- Aha-Soft free 16×16 application icons
- Faenza icons
- Open Icon Library
- Marc Sallin for the SQLite CodeFirst implementation
- JetBrains Open Source License(s)
- A lot more, TODO::Add!