A music player for common audio formats with a simple and intuitive GUI.
- A minimalistic and simple UI
- Easy to search for audio tracks
- Individual track volume adjustment
- Track scoring
- Playback queuing
- Does NOT change audio files unless asked to
- Open source, licensed under the terms of the MIT license
- .NET Core 6
- Windows 10/11, macOS or Linux with GTK
- 64-bit operating system
The supported file formats
- MP3 – MPEG-1 Audio Layer III
- OGG – Ogg Vorbis
- FLAC – Free Lossless Audio Codec
- WMA – Windows Media Audio (1)
- WAV – Waveform Audio File Format
- M4A, AAC – Advanced Audio Coding
- AIFF – Audio Interchange File Format
(1) WMA works for Windows only so conversion is required for at least amp# playback as the BASS audio library provides a win32 implementation only for this format.
Instructions can be read from the help package in the downloads or from the GitHub page of the amp# software.