I released an update to the amp# software to version v.188.8.131.52
- Fixed quiet hours again!
- Added song naming configuration.
- Added possibility to create a queue while listening a another queue or just listening.
- Added possibility to scramble / random a loaded queue.
- The queue when set to show queue will now stay visible.
- Added possibility to rate multiple songs.
- Added possibility to set volume to multiple songs.
- Updated the remote control API (WCF) maintaining the backwards compatibility.
- Fixed a settings reset bug.
- Updated static libraries to be NuGet packages.
- Added mini-help.
- Fixed bug in the ScriptRunner.cs file (Public Domain).
- Added language selection to the settings.
- Added F9 key to show all the songs in the collection.
- The database will "fix" it self on the first start (a lengthy operation run only once) with the new version (missing tag value) in the SONG database table.
- No llama’s were hurt (by VPKSoft) during the coding process!
- Added localization possibility to the start menu.
- Fixed queue editor crashing the program when deleting single songs from a saved queue.
- Fixed queue editor crashing the program with an invalid SQL sentence.
- Fixed queue editor to re-index songs correctly in the queue when deleting items.
- Added optional modified (biased) randomization.
- Fixed the main window text scaling on a higher DPI setting.
- Fixed text scaling on a higher DPI setting for few dialogs.
- Fixed return and escape button working in the new album dialog.
- Fixed dialog miss-placing on the screen.
- Updated NuGet dependencies to NAudio.* packages.
- Added possibility to delete local application data for the software on un-install.
Have fun again