Hi a new version of the amp# software was released,
I had some problems with the playback after switching to SSD (Solid State Drive) with my computer. On a heavy CPU load the music sometimes started to get crappy.
So for the new version:
- A complete "engine" update: All the packages used by the software for playback where switched to nuget packages
- The processor architecture is no longer limited by the FlacDLL as LibFlac does no longer need an inter-op DLL, so it is 64-bit on a 64-bit computer and 32-bit on a 32-bit computer (Any CPU).
- Added a possibility to save multiple amounts of named queue snapshots with a modification capability
- A key combination of CTRL+[+] can now be used to insert into the queue rather than append
- Added a timer to enable a "quite hours" feature so your neighbors don't get angry, if you forget to stop the playback at an inconvenient time
- Reorganized some menus to suit their categories
- Left some for the next release(), seems to be that my paper is running out though:
Have fun again