Hi a new version of the Starmap software was released,
I released an update to the Starmap software to version 184.108.40.206 (28.10.17).
- Added positioning to the main form (my own PosLib)
- Fixed sidereal time calculation, thanks to this article
- Removed all time zone references from the code (not needed.. at any time! :hatching_chick: :+1: :see_no_evil:)
- Added possibility to click a planet or the Sun in the main window to see it’s properties (should have been at 2005 already :sleeping:)
- Added possibility to use those older symbols for the celestial bodies (planets an the sun), see the settings dialog..
- The moon is now in the right position :innocent: ..
- Added some helper classes to DateTime, Sidereal time is now in it’s own class..
- Something I already forgot :bowtie: (?)
Have fun again 🙂
By the way Pluto is still a planet on my account.