The positioning data is saved to a position.vnml file to directory %LOCALAPPDATA%\[application product name].
- Current version 220.127.116.11 (04.02.2018)
- Supports both WPF and WinForms
- Customizable control property values can be saved, such as column width, e.g.
- Full XML documentation including private or internal methods, properties, etc..
- Sample application for both Windows forms and WPF are included.
- Support for multiple "name" referencing in the order of Uid (WPF only), Name and Tag=Name="controlName"
- Reacts to screen setting change while the application is running, e.g. a monitor was disconnected
- Reacts to form / window resize during run-time to prevent a placement to an invalid location
- A form / window state (Minimized, Maximized, Normal) is saved
- A Microsoft® Windows® supporting .NET Framework v.4.5 (possibly downgreadable by modifying the source project settings)
- LGPL v3 compatible application
- v.18.104.22.168 (07.11.2017)
- Fixed an error that caused a program using the library to crash if a secondary Windows Form was opened second time in the software
- v.22.214.171.124 (04.02.2018)
- Just a recompile, because an underlying library was updated
A WPF demo application running after resize and the data the application saved after it was closed
A WinForms demo application running after resize and the data the application saved after it was closed