The localization data is saved to a SQLite database. Possibly I'll add support to other databases in the future.
So there is no need for Language resource files anymore!
- Current version 18.104.22.168 (14.10.2018)
- Database is internally auto-constructed by the LangLib library. The default location is applications product name in the directory %LOCALAPPDATA%.
- System.Windows.Forms or System.Windows.Controls.* namespaces are defaults to which the library will enumerate.
- Denied property names are supported.
- Adding additional namespaces is supported.
- A localization software is included with the library.
- A static caching system is used to prevent useless database queries after a form or window is once enumerated.
- Support for changing the language in runtime.
- Software architectures supported by System.Data.SQlite are supported.
- For the source code only x86 and x64 are configured.
- A static and and instance based message localization is supported. Any message can contain formatting supported by string.Format method.
- The "dump" of language enumeration is indicated to the library by a command line argument by --dbLang or --dbLang=cu-RE (ISO 639-1).
- Full XML documentation (public/private)
- A possibility to launch the localization application from the command line
- A Microsoft® Windows® supporting .NET Framework v.4.5.1 (possibly downgradable by modifying the source project settings)
- LGPL v3 compatible application
- Fixed exception when getting a message without parameters. This message will now be returned without internal string.Format.
- Added new method DBLangEngine class: List<CultureInfo> GetLocalizedCultures().
- Fixed depency to Visual C++ Redistributable Package
- 22.214.171.124 (04.11.2015)
- Added x:Uid / Uid support for WPF localization.
- v.1.0.0.x (??.??.????)
- Bug fixes
- v.126.96.36.199 (14.10.2018)
- Added possibility to launch the localization application from the command line
A WPF application in design mode and running localized side by side (Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop)
The localization helper applicatiob running for a WinForms project
WPF localization using Uid / x:Uid