An engine to simulate a button-/block -related game.
- Current version 18.104.22.168 (18.10.15)
- An engine and some sample applications for a button-/block -related game.
- A sample application is included.
- A hard-to-use button/block designer is included.
- Game dimensions are user defined.
- Blocks/buttons are user defined.
- A possibility and a requirement to use the VPKSoft.Utils library, please do alter to source code to avoid this requirement under the terms of the GPL v3 license.
- Visualization methods are endless - use text, WinForms, WPF or something other supporting Microsoft® Windows® supporting .NET Framework v.4.5.
- A Microsoft® Windows® supporting .NET Framework v.4.5
- LGPL v3 compatible application
Reason for the weird name?
The answer is as simple as - someone might think this hobby project relates anyway to a game(s) called "Tetris"..
A test game running with weird blocks
A hardly-usable button/block designer
Source / Binary